October 2021: We will be taking a hiatus from new posts until after the New Year. In the meantime, please enjoy (and use) this website’s existing content for your own groups and activities.
Find your strengths, a sense of personal worth, have more successful experiences and build trust with others with these free resources from Dignity Peace Press.
The Pursuing Dignity & Peace blog offers articles and activities for individuals, family, friends, small groups and large groups. It is also intended to serve anyone working with adults or kids who are hurting and need to be seen and heard, such as:
- Social workers
- Teachers, coaches and principals
- Special education teachers
- After-school program planners
- Health and mental health workers
- Those who work with refugees or people experiencing homelessness
- Diversity Educators
- Anyone working with people who feel marginalized
- People helping those experiencing low income or unemployment
- Law enforcement and police training
- Parole officers and workers
- Juvenile detention workers and program planners
- Daycare workers
Dignity & Peace
Tips for Starting a Program
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.